It’s actually a good thing if you’re reading this page. It means that you care about how the web sites you visit, at least this one, anyway, affect your privacy. ITABWODI encourages you to take your internet privacy and security seriously, and it would be hypocritical not to abide by the same type of policy that I ask of others. If you don’t like something in this policy, please let me know what it is; but if you continue to use the site, you are accepting to abide by this policy. So without further introduction here is the policy that covers all communication with this website:
- What information does this site collect:
- Your Name, Email and IP address are collected when you post comments.
- How do we use the information we collect?
- I ask for some basic information to be entered with comments in order to identify spam and junk comments so that I can maintain a quality blog site. I may use your IP address to identify your ISP network if I cannot clearly identify your comment as legitimate based on name, email, and comment alone.
- What about cookies?
- You do not need to accept cookies in order to access the original content on ITABWODI. Please feel free to use this site with cookies disabled in your browser (see your browser’s security/privacy settings to learn how).
- You can opt-in to communication and you can opt-out at any time. You will never receive communication from me unless you ask for it by subscribing to a feed, joining my social network or taking similar actions to indicate that you are opting-in to communication from me.
- Changes to this policy:
- I’ve been making web sites for a long time, but it’s not my day job. This work is incremental, and this policy can and will be changed at any time.
- Any changes to this policy will be posted on this page.
- I am not obligated to notify you of changes to this policy, but I may, as time permits, highlight changes.
- Contact me with any question or concerns regarding this policy.
That’s it. Thanks for reading!